Materials Needed to Complete your Stitching:
- DMC Embroidery Floss
- DMC Tapestry Needle size 26
- DMC Embroidery Scissors
- Embroidery Hoop
- DMC Soluble Canvas
- Put the Soluble Canvas on the fabric where you want to stitch, tack down with large stitches to hold into place.
- Place the fabric and Soluble Canvas together in an embroidery hoop and cross stitch or embroider following the instructions on the cross stitch chart.
- When the embroidery is finished, carefully cut and pull out the tacking stitches.
- Put the stitched fabric in a bowl with a large volume of hot soapy water(between 104º F/40º C and 122º F/50º C). Let it soak for 5 to 10 minutes and stir it gently from time to time. The Soluble Canvas will melt and disappear! Rinse with plenty of hot water.
For drying, follow the care instructions of your garment.
The washing tests have been conducted with embroideries made with DMC Cotton Embroidery Floss and DMC Specialty Threads. DMC guarantees that the DMC threads* colors will not run at the temperature indicated in the instructions, but can not guarantee other brands.
* except for DMC Light Effects Threads, washable at 86º F/30º C maximum
- You now have a unique piece that you personalized!