These award-winning scissors combine an easy-to-use design with short, sharp blades perfect for quick snips.
Winner of the Arthritis Foundation® Ease-of-Use Commendation, our Easy Action™ Scissors are the perfect choice for people with arthritis or limited hand strength. A spring-action design opens the blades after each cut, greatly reducing the effort needed for this basic motion. High-grade, stainless-steel blades perfect for short snips through fabric cut all the way to the tip and include a serrated edge to grip while you cut. An ergonomically sculpted handle with Softgrip® provides excellent cutting control and comfort, and a bent handle design keeps materials flat for precise cuts every time.
- Ideal for quick snips on a wide variety of materials including denim, silk and multiple layers of fabric
- Awarded the Arthritis Foundation® Ease-of-Use Commendation for a design that is easy-to-use for people with arthritis or limited hand strength
- Spring-action design gently opens blades after each cut to reduce hand strain
- Short blades make quick snips easy, and a serrated edge grips difficult-to-cut materials
- Hardened, stainless-steel blades provide lasting sharpness
- Ergonomic handle is sculpted to fit your hand, maximizing cutting control and sensitivity
- Softgrip® handle adds comfort
- Bent handle design keeps material flat for mistake-free cutting
- Length: approximately 8"