- When placing the sticker on an existing nail polish layer, make sure that layer is totally dry.
- Gently peel off one square shape from the supporting paper.
- Stick it to the pillow of your finger (skin side) for a couple of times in order to reduce the intensity of the glue, thus by avoiding marks being left on the existing nail polish layer.
- Place the shape in the desired angle and location on the nail. Make sure that it is flat and well stuck in all areas covering the nail.
- Apply a moderate layer of nail polish on the area where the cut out shape is. Do not let it go over the borders of the sticker.
- Peel off the sticker fairly immediately after applying the nail polish. Do it slowly and carefully, not to twist the sticker and damage the shape.